Nerd: a person who behaves awkwardly around other people and usually has unstylish clothes, hair, etc.
Fit: sound physically and mentally
So what is The Art of Fit and Nerd? It is a place where fitness and nerdiness come together! Where there is such thing as a fit gamer, and geeky runners. Where being awkward and unsure is okay. This is all a learning process driven by passion and whether it is cosplay or lifting weights, and The Art of Fit and Nerd is here to help!
Who is behind is crazy idea of a blog?
That’s Me, Sarah-Beth!
A few quick facts about me:
- I’m Canadian, but currently living in Perth, Australia
- I have a BKin and am a certified personal trainer.
- I grew up with a small Pokemon obsession, though Sailor Moon was my choice for anime.
- I’ll take Star Trek over Star Wars… most days.
- I am a beginner cosplayer on a really small budget, but I love getting dressed up!
- I work as a PT doing both 1-on-1 session and group training here in Perth and love getting people moving and active.
Thank you for taking a chance to get to know me and for hanging out on my blog!
P.S. Find me on Twitter @ArtofFitandNerd or on Instagram @fitandnerd or @betabethtest for more photos!